The VINO gemstone Vial is full of beautiful??amethysts and rock crystals?and will revitalize every drop of delicious wine.? Even professional sommeliers around the world energize wine with VINO gems.
VINO? gemstone blend inside Vial softens the wine?s natural acids (tannins) and making it taste smoother.? As the energy of natural gemstones works, wine gets a more natural taste of grapes.
VINO gemstone Vial with its curved surface is wonderfully complemented by our uniquely shaped wine decanter.? Handcrafted in Czech Republic, Europe, it is an exquisite masterpiece.
ERA Decanter sets new standards. Instead of creating vials for regular pitchers, we started to think differently: Imagine a decanter that provides a vibrant and exclusive setting for our Gemstone Vials and maximizes usability. Imagine…
- a decanter in which the Vial with its sparkling precious stones seems to be floating freely.
- a decanter that comes with a lid which does not to be taken off while pouring water.
- a decanter that preserves your VitaJuwel GemWater like no other.
- a decanter that’s easy to use and is dishwasher-safe.
- a decanter that holds the gemstone vial firmly, eliminates the vial shaking and hitting the decanter and therefore reduces the risk breakage drastically.
- a decanter with an astonishing design that makes catering and serving gemstone water an exciting experience and that draws the attention of all your guests.
The Gemstone Vial is securely fastened in a lid?and you can enjoy the beauty of the gems inside the vial and?enjoy the fresh water enriched with the gorgeous energy of the gems. The Gemstone Vial appears to be floating inside the glass decanter, while being firmly fixed to the decanter?s lid.?ERA decanter comes with a lid which?does not to be taken off while pouring water. ?ERA is?easy to use and decanter (including its lid) is dishwasher-safe and holds 44 fl.oz? (1.3 l) of GemWater.
You can change various Gemstone Vials in the decanter?according to your current mood or needs.? You?can have one decanter and several vials?and change them in a decanter.